Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March 31, 2010

Things I love


1. I love the word 'bliss'. It is a beautiful word, sounds nice and it means "blithesomeness; gladness; the highest degree of happiness; exhalted felicity, heavenly joy". Very rarely do we ever get to be 'blissful'. Some people do things every day that bring them bliss. Writing this blog brings me bliss. If I could write full time and call myself a writer...that would be my bliss!

2. I love it when I turn my pillow over at night and it is cool! (Family Guy, Peter says to Lois..I want the cooool side of my pillow and when he turns it over it's Barry White saying "Hey Peter welcome to the cooool side of the pillow....right ownn , right ownn, right ownn") [if you don't know who Barry White is...google it]

3. I love turning my alarm off on Friday night! nuff said 'bout that!


4. I love Twilight, Robert Pattinson, Oprah, Ellen, Don Johnson, Ella Fitzgerald, Judy Garland, 50Cent (omg he is so hot), Sarah Richardson, HGTV, Colin and Justin, Victor Newman, Mike Myers, BARBRA

5. I love my parents, my husband, my son, my daughter, my grandson, my daughter's friends, my friends new and long time (didn't want to say old...just because....) I don't want to mention their names because I am afraid to miss someone and I would never want to hurt anyones feelings...you know who you are, and you know I love you..(yes Kim you will be an entire separate blog)

6. That is all...I find this blog dippy...who cares what I love?

1 comment:

  1. right oownn right oownn...... you play a large part in my bliss!!! sniff sniff

    ReplyDelete